Wooden Wedding Rings are the unique form of jewelry in the sense that they are an eco-friendly option and a beautiful way to display the natural beauty and stay green!
Apart from being eco-friendly, and an icon of natural beauty, wooden wedding rings are highly versatile as well when it comes to styling and designing them. There are a variety of colorful hardwoods that are used in the process and they can be designed into plain bands of wood, rings with braided patterns, and colorful inlay designs in the middle of the ring. These wooden rings and bands can also be set with gemstones or diamonds in the center or according to the requirement of the design.
Another great characteristic feature of wooden rings is that they are hypoallergenic i.e. they do not result in any kind of allergies to the wearer nor do they change the color of the finger as is the case with several other rings.Instead, they are a great choice for people who might have allergies from certain kind of metals.
If you are always looking for unique things, do not miss out on the handcrafted wooden wedding rings. It requires excellent craftsmanship and each ring has a unique characteristic. You will never find two handcrafted wooden rings that are exactly alike. So go ahead and surprise your loved one with this unique gift and we will help you do that!
Maintenance tips for Wooden Wedding Rings
While the instructions for special care of wooden wedding rings will depend primarily on the type of ring, its design, make and finish, following are some special care recommendations that should be followed as a general rule when buying any wooden ring:
- Make it a point to remove the ring when you know you will be exposed to water or moisture for a long period of time, for instance, while showering, bathing or swimming.
- Keep the rings away from any kind of exposure to chemicals, abrasives or even hard knocks.
- It is fine to wear the rings while you wash hands regularly since the rings can withstand that. But avoid wearing them when your hands will be exposed to water for a long time, for instance, when washing the dishes.
- Remember to apply a new finish from time to time as it helps to protect the wood.
- Always remember to remove your wooden wedding rings when using cosmetics like hand lotion, hair gel etc.
Tips for buying a Wooden Wedding Ring
Ensure the right size
Since the wooden rings cannot be resized at all, ensure you buy your correct ring size. A safe way to find out the correct size is to take the help of a professional jeweler and let him take the size twice, at least two weeks apart. The sizes should be taken late in the afternoon or late in the evening.
Look for services and policies offered
Most of the retailers that specialize in wooden rings offer several extra services such as finishing services and special policies such as replacement or exchange policies. Look for all such services and policies before you make a final decision to buy a wooden ring from a particular place or from a particular retailer.
Order in advance
Wooden rings that are handmade take about 6 to 8 weeks to process completely. So to be on the safer side, it is advisable to order the rings at least 4 to 6 months in advance from the actual date when required.
Are you a Vegan?
If you are a Vegan, you might want to know about the finishing product that will be used on your ring since some rings are finished using the products that might contain certain ingredients that are derived from insects or animals.
Design your own ring
There are endless possibilities when you are designing a wooden ring you can use the objects such as sea shells in the design or make it further sentimental by using hardwood from a park where you first met as a couple. You can design your own wedding ring and make it as interesting as you want it to be.
Top 3 Choices for Wooden Rings
Black Ceramic Flat Top Wedding Band Ring
This eco-friendly ring of wood comes from Metal Masters Co. The beautiful, sleek design is constructed with High tech ceramic, black in color. The center of the ring is inlaid with real Hawaiian Koa wood that is completely protected and isn’t left exposed.
The wood wrapped in glossy and well-polished ceramic looks elegant and classy. The diameter of the ring is 9 mm & it’s available in comfort fit that makes the ring comfortable to wear, even for long hours.
The ceramic used in the ring is light weight and scratch resistant just like Tungsten Carbide, which makes it beautiful, reasonable in price and yet having all the features of the rings that are made in Tungsten.
The ring arrives in a beautiful gift box that has a foam holder to keep the ring safe & store it well. It is also enclosed in a zip lock. You can save on the gift wrap with this beautiful and strategic packing.
- Width: 9 mm
- Available in comfort fit
- Is constructed of Black, high tech ceramic
- The ceramic used here is scratch resistant just like Tungsten
- The center of the ring is inlaid with real Hawaiian Koa Wood
- Is light in weight
- The wood used in the ring is unexposed and completely protected
- The inner surface is smooth and comfortable to wear
Titanium Ring Wedding Band, Engagement Ring with Real Wood Inlay
The ring is crafted in genuine solid Titanium & the center is inlaid with real wood that looks very elegant in design. The Titanium as a metal is very light in weight but high on durability, this means you do not have to worry about your ring getting in contact with rough and tough surfaces.
The ring is also hypoallergenic that means the wearer will not have any skin troubles like itching, skin irritation or allergies even if the ring is worn for long hours. Neither does it change the color of the finger, like several other rings do that are a cheap make.
The ring arrives in a beautiful ring box that is suitable for gifting. It’s a great way to store your ring when it’s not in use.
- Width: 8 mm
- Available in a dome shape and comfort fit
- The center of the ring is inlaid with real wood and not a sticker
- Crafted in genuine solid Titanium
- Is light in weight
- The Titanium metal makes it high on durability
- Arrives in a beautiful ring box
- Has 30-day money back guarantee
- Ring is hypoallergenic
Jstyle Titanium Engagement Rings for Men
It is very light in weight and leaves no heavy sensation to the wearer. The special wood inlaid pattern looks stylish and vintage and serves as a perfect wedding or an engagement ring. The width of the ring is a perfect 8 mm & the inner surface is smooth & polished for a comfortable wear.
The solid and durable Titanium makes the ring look highly masculine thus making it appropriate for men of all ages. The ring also has an elegant crystalline appearance due to its great Epoxy craft.
If all these features were not enough to woo you, the ring comes with a 90-day money back guarantee or exchange policy.
The ring comes in a beautiful, black, velvet bag that is an ideal pack for gifting as well as storing the ring for a safer & a longer life. Go ahead and surprise your loved one with this wooden ring. It can be an ideal gift for a 5th anniversary, as a result, considered a wooden anniversary!
- Width: 8 mm
- Ideal for men of all ages enhances the masculine look
- The smooth inner surface makes it comfortable to wear
- Is made of high-tech Titanium that is solid and durable
- Light in weight leaves no heavy sensation
- Has an inlaid wood pattern
- The ring has a crystalline appearance
- Looks stylish and Vintage